Monday, May 14, 2007

Aguça-me... a curiosidade

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”

“Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.”
(humpf, hope so :)


“I'll come to you tonight, dear, when it's late,
You will not see me; you may feel a chill.
I'll wait until you sleep, then take my fill,
And that will be your future on a plate.
They'll call it chance, or luck, or call it Fate.”

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

-- Neil Gaiman



“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
wow.

-- Swedish Proverbs



nao perguntem, tambem nao sei de onde vem... lol

No comments: