Sunday, April 08, 2007

G T F O

(...)

I remember nights before those, spent with the only other person
in the world I cared about. At night sitting on top of the building
we lived in. Wrapped up in a blanket to shelter ourselves from the
freezing wind. We looked out across the sea of the town population,
marvelling at the shimmering lights from thirty floors up. Everything
was so tranquil below us, while our time spent above was everything.
Sitting behind her, wrapped around as if one, never wanting the night
to end.

(...)

On nights like this, I am simply torn. One half of my life is a
twisted set of bad events that continue to plague me. The other half
of my life could be used to draft up plans for heaven. In between
are the nights like this.

.

1 comment:

Isis said...

coisa bonita... (so porque nao ha acentos!!) *